Tate, Tait, Tayte
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the Native American name Tate
Meaning: ‘Great talker’ or Cheerful (Old English)
Emotional Spectrum . Everyone loves to love Tate.
Personal Integrity . People know him for his good name.
Personality . To be useful is his greatest virtue.
Relationships . People like Tate because of his personality.
Travel & Leisure . A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money . Tate has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities . If money can be made, Tate will find a way to make it!
Tate’s Lucky Numbers: 56 . 26 . 11 . 49 . 39 . 19
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish