Tanix name means camp glory
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Latin name Stanislaus
Meaning: ‘Camp glory’ , Becoming Glorious
Emotional Spectrum . Handles a crisis well, people seek his guidance.
Personal Integrity . He would never betray a friend.
Personality . When he is not talking, he is laughing.
Relationships . His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure . Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money . Tanix has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities . The entrepreneur spirit in him is strong.
Tanix’s Lucky Numbers: 47 . 48 . 12 . 22 . 49 . 40
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish