Wayne means one who built wagons
Local Origin of Name: English
From the English name Wainwright
First and Last name
Meaning: One who built wagons
Emotional Spectrum .Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity .He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality . A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships .People who know Wayne want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure .A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money .Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities .A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
Wayne’s Lucky Numbers: 21 .57 .7 .52 .19 .29
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh