Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Hebrew name John
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat
down! Personal Integrity • He will fight for his good name.
Personality • Silence is the key to thought.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Yannis.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Yannis, given the right educational tools.
” I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh